Terms & Agreements
All orders placed are final, and cannot be canceled. We do not accept returns or exchanges due to the nature of our products. Warranty claims will only be processed if the merchandise is within the warranty period. We must approve any return, and all returns must be postmarked within 7 days of notification.
We reserve the right to hold any order suspected of credit fraud.
Large orders may require special shipping options we do not offer on this website. If an order is made that cannot be shipped by the shipping method paid for at checkout, you will be contacted to make arrangements for shipping.
By purchasing items from JUICITY VAPOR you agree that you are above 18 years of age, or the legal smoking age of your locality, and that any items purchased are for use by persons over legal smoking age. You also agree that you are fully aware of our policies, and that you are using the products on this site AT YOUR OWN RISK.
We reserve the right to refuse or refund any order.
GENERAL USE WARNINGS:
- This product is not intended for non-smokers. Don’t use if you currently don’t smoke tobacco or vape.
- Do not allow others to use your device at any time.
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one. If you are trying to quit smoking or vaping please consult your doctor.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Do not drink the e-liquid.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact amounts are not guaranteed by volume or by way of aerosol.
- Do not use while driving.
- Vape outdoors and away from the vicinity of humans and pets.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus, see your seller.
- Do not use tanks and mechanical devices, mixing them may cause an explosion.
- If you hear anything unusual from the device immediately stop using it and take it to your seller.
- Dispose according to local laws. If a facility is unavailable return the used product to your seller.
- Use this product in moderation, especially your first time. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms.
- Drink at least 8-cups of water daily. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and water aids your body to metabolize the nicotine.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed.
- Do not use while driving
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, TEENS, AND PETS.
- Do not use if you have existing health problems.
DEVICE AND BATTERY WARNINGS:
- WARNING: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
- Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries. If you do not use.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not use any charger other than the one provided to you to charge your device
- Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed to metals.
- Do not install tanks on mechanical mods, they will explode.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Please recycle or dispose according to local law.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, burns, property damage, or bodily injury.
Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience certain symptoms after using this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center at (800) 222-1222.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA WARNING:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements
WARNING! DANGER! THE INGREDIENTS OF THE ELIQUID AND THE COMPONENT PARTS OF VAPING DEVICES CONTAIN AND PRODUCE HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS, METALS, TOXINS, AND NANOPARTICLES WHICH HAVE BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH PERMANENT LUNG INJURY AND DISEASE, INCLUDING BROCHIOLITS OBLITERANS. EXPOSURE TO THE AEROSOL CAN TRIGGER, AGRAVATE, AND EXACERBATE VARIOUS ADVERSE HEALTH EFFECTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CANCER, CARCINOMA, ADDICTION, BIRTH DEFECTS, HEART DISEASE, ARTERIOSCLEROSIS, LIVER AND KIDNEY DISEASE, ABNORMAL CONDITIONS, DISORDERS, SYMPTOMS, AND ILLNESS OF THE HUMAN BODY. IF SWALLOWED OR CONTACT WITH SKIN CALL POISON CONTROL (800) 222-1222.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA WARNING:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We ship same day if orders are received on a weekday before 2pm Mountain Time; orders received after that time they will ship the next business day. We ship USPS. Standard shipping typically arrives 3-5 days depending on location. Priority shipping typically arrives 2-3 days depending on location. We do not ship on Holidays or Weekends.
We will correct any mistakes made on orders that have resulted in incorrect or missing products, per request, within 10 days of the receipt of your order. Any time after this period we will not replace missing or incorrect products. If you have an issue with an order please send us an email!
All postage costs for returning items are the responsibility of the customer. Items found to be faulty within the declared warranty period will be repaired or replaced once we have been notified of the problem and approve the return. Items sent back to us without prior notification will result in a delay of processing or no processing.
This warranty starts at the time the order is delivered, and is to cover items from early failure. All items found to be damaged from misuse (drops, water damage, modifications, user error) or used in ways the manufacturer deems violated the warranty will not be covered. These items will be returned to the customer at their own expense.
All DOA items found to be in working condition will be returned to the customer at their own expense.
We will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for all orders shipped within the state of Wyoming.
For all other states, you are solely responsible for sales tax or other taxes due.
All sales are in US Dollars.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of JUICITY VAPOR. The collective work includes works that are licensed to JUICITY VAPOR, Copyright 2014 JUICITY VAPOR.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with placing an order or purchasing JUICITY VAPOR products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order or purchase JUICITY VAPOR products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by JUICITY VAPOR. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of JUICITY VAPOR used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of JUICITY VAPOR.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, JUICITY VAPOR disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. JUICITY VAPOR does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. JUICITY VAPOR does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
JUICITY VAPOR shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if JUICITY VAPOR has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
JUICITY VAPOR will not sell any tobacco/nicotine related products to anyone under the age of 18. JUICITY VAPOR cannot be held responsible for minors purchasing tobacco/nicotine related products with a guardian credit card, or PayPal account. By using this site, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age (or legal smoking age in your locality), and that any items purchased are for use by persons over 18 years of age (or legal smoking age in their locality). ADULT SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY OF PRODUCT.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, JUICITY VAPOR reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. JUICITY VAPOR reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, JUICITY VAPOR shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by JUICITY VAPOR without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification shall survive any termination.
JUICITY VAPOR may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to JUICITY VAPOR.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless JUICITY VAPOR, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, JUICITY VAPOR may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with JUICITY VAPOR, JUICITY VAPOR has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of JUICITY VAPOR. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, JUICITY VAPOR seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional. By purchasing these products, you agree to use these products at your own risk. Under no circumstances will JUICITY VAPOR be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site. Our products are intended for ADULTS only. Our Products are not to be used by anyone under the legal smoking age of the state they reside in. Other Groups that should consult a physician before use include (but are not limited to) those who suffer from heart disease, high blood pressure, or those who are pregnant, nursing, and thinking of becoming pregnant.
We collect information from you when you place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. You may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. All information provided by our customers is kept secure and private. Credit card processing is done securely via eProcessing Network. They adhere to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
· 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
· Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods, and security protocols to protect customer information.
· Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
How we use your information:
· To improve customer service and personalize your experience
Your information helps us better respond to your needs
· To improve our website and products
We strive to improve our products based on the feedback we receive
· To process transactions
· To send our newsletter
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information pertaining to your order in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, and promotions related to our products.
Your information, public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product to you.
If at any time you would like to opt out from receiving future newsletters we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.